Who among you has a Facebook account? I am not asking you this because I want to add you as a friend or to convince you to be my next prospect neighbor in Farmville. Do you usually update your status with the latest happenings in your life or what made you smile that day? Well, if you look at my wall post you will notice how bad my day went today. Now, if there is one thing that neutralized what I felt for today maybe it was the Converse All Star Chuck It’s Purple Mesh Slip-on. To those of you that want to be a real stand out with a unique colorway then grab this one. But wait, your shoe size should not be greater than 10.5 because that is what is available for this cool sneaker. If you have more than what I said, better opt to choose other colors in this classic style. Other features of this particular shoe include lace less look and all mesh material that can be seen on the upper to the shoe’s iconic toecap as well as sans midsole stripe and a re-designed outsole.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online