I have gotten hate mail from a couple people because I haven't posted on my blog about Divine Digital being back up. So I thought I would post to alleviate the messages as they are beyond stressing me out with all that I am dealing with personally at the moment!

For those that don't know Divine Digital was hacked on Oct 28th by a MEMBER of Divine Digital and the FBI is involved in tracking this person and getting justice for what happened....so this has been more than devistating! I have worked pretty much 7 days a week for 5 years on this site - it has and IS my life - and my ONLY source of income for my family. And we lost everything! I have spent thousands of dollars developing Divine Digital into what it was. And with the crash I have had to invest more than two thousand more to get it back up! So PLEASE know that I am working beyond extreme to get the site back and running at full capacity - and moving forward we are adding lots of extra security to ensure this never happens again.

So with that I went to work to reinstall the site from scratch. I have worked tirelessly to do so - only sleeping a couple hours each night to get it back up quickly. Our site officially went up last Friday [Nov 6th] and is currently working at about 85% - as designers are still working on reuploading all their products. But it is fully running and functional = and actually is buzzing with activity - with over 1,000 members re-registering in the first day of being back online! Yes, because of the nature of the hack and the processes we had to take to reinstall, the forums and the forum registration had to be installed from ground zero. So each person visiting Divine Digital has to re-register - go through an email confirmation process - then into a moderated que where all IP addresses are checked for complete accuracy to ensure the safe and secure environment of Divine.

So I just wanted to post on my blog because the couple people who have sent hate messages, has really upset me. And obviously upset them so much to make them write it...so I wanted to clear the air - and thank you for allowing me to express my apologies for the inconveniences this site hack has caused...and THANK the hundreds of WONDERFUL members who have personally written me to express their support for Divine Digital their Digi HOME!

Also, for those that don't know my Mother is in ICU - she had a massive heart attack, crashed and coded yesterday - so I am at the moment trying to handle many things at one time from the hospital. At the moment my family has to come first....and I know that most of you are understanding of that...and ask for prayers for my Mom Linda.

Kindly,

Royanna Fritschmann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online